If You’re Planning to Do krekluapdruka, subsequently direct to garment print may be a choice to go for. It is a technique fabric printing (auduma apdruka) which employs an inkjet printer that’s very altered to utilize the ink into the garment, so heat set by a tube drier. Ther are pros and cons that you should know before you come to a decision whether it can be the system of choice.
Experts Of DTG printing
• As compared to screen printing, guide to garment includes a quick turnaround
• It will not need artwork to be colour or coating separated or some other vector structure
• It will not have installation costs that cause this among their top options when you are doing reduced quantity operate
• Best for replicating full-color photographs accurately
• It Is Very Good for designs that need different colors
Disadvantages Of DTG printing
• Underbase or even pre-treatment is employed to colored and dim garments, which Generates a layer for your own base making that the processing long
• There are times as soon as the pre-treatment responds with all the garment leaving staining which you’ll only observe when you put on the pre-treatment and awaiting detect a response.
• Prints on coloured and dim garments might appear less grainy and Not as vibrant
• It Is Difficult to match to the Specific PMS meaning, what you print could encounter out when it is slightly different from what you’re expecting to Receive from a screen print
• Sports shirts or polyester garments cannot utilize this method of printing due to having low quality of cotton. It could only be employed on clothing using at least 80% cotton.